Dr. Julie Mariotti is a life-long resident of Royal Oak and is a graduate of the Royal Oak Schools. She earned her medical degree at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, and completed her residency at Bon Secours Hospital, in Grosse Pointe, Michigan. Dr. Mariotti is Board Certified in Family Practice, having scored in the top 1% of all U.S. physicians. In addition to family practice, she has special interests in gynecology, pediatrics, and dermatology. Her practice is currently open to new patients.
Medical Care for patients of all ages:
· Physical Exams (men, women, children)
· Women's Health, Gynecology (routine pap, etc.)
· Pediatrics (well-baby visits, children of all ages welcome)
· Skin Problems, Dermatology
· Minor Surgery
· Sports and School Physicals
Same-day appointments available. Flexible hours.
Affiliated with William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak.